Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Well, I talked it over with the hubby and we have agreed to get more ducks (about 10-12) because we feel it's doable!  I didn't know what ducks were like or exactly how messy they really were so we wanted to start off with a small amount.  Yes, they are messy but at four weeks of age they can go without water/food in their coop overnight and it's MUCH cleaner that way.  So we decided to possibly re home all these ducks and get another crew in to be raised together.  Although I have fallen in love with two of them I think it may be best to give them as a family since they do all love each other so much.  Still thinking on this though, I will really miss them and it's going to be a couple weeks before I get any others in.  More pics to come soon :D  We call these our "practice" ducks.  We figured if they were just a lot of work we would only keep these four but if we really enjoyed them we would add a larger crew and find these a new wonderful home.

No comments:

Post a Comment