Sunday, April 8, 2012

The crew is getting big!


At this time our gallon sized waterer needs to be filled twice a day instead of daily.  And the food is also being refilled twice.  They are not eating every bit of it YET but still refilling when I refill the water.  The ducks sure know how to dirty up a waterer that's for sure!  I do love them though!  I took them outside in the fenced in garden area for a few hours today.  It was in the 60's and the sun was out.  They didn't seem to enjoy it much.  They pretty much crowded together and laid there. Pecked in the grass where they lay but not much walking unless we made them. 
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

1 comment:

  1. Looks like my color got turned off on my phone....will have to post another one so the color shows.

    ReplyDelete